WFC is seeking a Head Teacher to oversee the daily operations of its S.T.A.R. (Science, Technology, Arts & Recreation) Before & After School Program at Hanover Elementary School for the calendar year 2020-2021.
The S.T.A.R. Before & After School Program exposes children to many forms of art and fields of science, requiring them not only to use their imagination, but also rely upon their growing knowledge of math and technology. Literacy is also promoted through a series of reading and writing enrichment activities. Health and Wellness lessons are also incorporated into our curriculum throughout the school year. Students participate in team building games and learn how to make healthy life choices.
- Associate’s Degree preferred. Or high school diploma + 12 ECE credits (REQUIRED) and 3 years of experience in education.
- Must have or be eligible for Connecticut Head Teacher Certificate (school age).
- At least 1 years of formal work experience with young children in a school setting.
- Supervisory experience preferred; positive outlook required.
- Must acquire and maintain First Aid and CPR certification
Qualified interested candidates please submit resume, degree/transcripts, Head Teacher Certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement