Home > Donate Now
Building Stronger Communities
With Your Donations
Whether it is helping our homeless youth in our community through programs like Robyn’s House and the new WYSH House or enhancing children’s minds with our before and after school programs, we are building stronger communities and helping build stronger families. Our staff at WFC has built quality programs that have helped individuals and families to have a better quality of life. Our programs foster empowerment and independence through understanding and accepting the individual’s background and personal needs. Together we work with individuals and families to be able to face the issues of today and work towards a brighter future.
Through community donations, we are able to enhance our programs and serve our community better. Please consider making a donation today to help us build a stronger community through programs that build stronger, independent, self-empowered individuals and families.
If you want to learn more about the programs, you can see all of the good work being done at WFC below.
How We Are Funded
Other than Community donations which help to enhance our programs to make them serve the community better, WFC gets funding through partnerships with the following organizations.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (Administration for Children and Families)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (City of Meriden-Community Development Block Grants)
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Connecticut Alliance to End Sexual Violence (VOCA, VOCA Latina and VAWA)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Department of Education
- Department of Public Health
- CT Department of Justice
- Department of Labor – Workforce Alliance
- City of Meriden
- United Way of Meriden and Wallingford
- Middlesex United Way