BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
DROP IN POLICY
- Any child from the Nathan Hale, Hanover and Casimir Pulaski may participate at their school.
- All children participants must have an application on file in the main office and on site, complete with updated physical.
- All applications must be complete with a $30.00 non-refundable registration fee. Processing may take up to a week.
- Drop-in service is “first come, first serve” and is conditional upon space availability. The After School program cannot exceed mandated teacher: child ratios.
- Parent must call the site for a reservation in advance of the desired drop in day.
- The cost is $45 per day (for AM and PM attendance). AM only is $20 per day. PM only and inclement weather early closings are $25 per day. All must be paid when the child is dropped off.
I have read and understand the above in regards to WFC Before & After School Program Drop-In Policy.