WFC is seeking energetic Site Assistants to join its fun and interactive Before & After School Program. Interested candidate should enjoy working with young children – grades K-5. Program sites are located at Nathan Hale, Casimir Pulaski, and Hanover elementary schools.
- Program operates during the school year calendar (Aug 2021 – June 2022)
- Monday through Friday
- Program hours of operation: 6:30am-8:30am AND 2:30pm-6pm
- Various work opportunities available: AM and/or PM; 15-25 hrs/wk
Staff work with the program managers in providing homework help and engaging children in the program’s fun, interactive S.T.A.R. (science, technology, art and recreation) enrichment and literacy curriculum activities.
- High School diploma required; some college courses in education preferred.
- Experience working with school aged children.
- Positive outlook required.
- Bilingual a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee child care discount
- Paid time off