Women and Families Center is hiring Resident Services Specialists for its WYSH House Non-Time Limited Supportive Housing for youth and young adults ages 18-24.
- Responsible for the case management of clients in the WYSH House Non-Time Limited Supportive Housing. Case management includes the completion of individual needs assessment, linkages to identified services, development of detailed service plans, and ongoing monitoring.
Staff are needed to cover shifts Monday through Friday during the hours of 3pm-7am; and Saturday and Sunday all shifts available. Part time and/or full time positions available. Benefits eligible for full time positions; partial benefits for qualifying part time positions.
- Associates degree in human service or related field required.
- Two years of professional experience in human service field.
- At least one year experience working with youth and young adults.
- Case management experience and experience working within a diverse team preferred.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Strong communication skills necessary.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires typical work operations and responsibilities such as but not limited to:
- Complete initial and ongoing assessments of program participants.
- Coordinate, develop and implement service plans for each program participant.
- Provide ongoing case management for clients.
- Provide crisis intervention and supportive counseling.
- Facilitate house meetings in conjunction with Senior Case Managers.
- Arrange or provide referrals to community services.
- Facilitate and assist with coordination of special events and other youth-oriented activities.
- Assist in networking, including representing program at relevant meetings.
- Assist the Director in program development and operation.
- Maintain thorough, accurate record of case management activities.
- Document services in HMIS as directed.
- Uphold all obligations of mandated reporting.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and educational credentials.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time, Days, Evening, Weekends, Overnight
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour